- Go to the Surveys Tab
- Find the Survey you want to download result associated to
- Find the Results Column
- Under the Results Column click on the Results button
- Click on Download Results button
- Choose your Result Format as SPSS format, and Date Range and Download Options
- Click on Generate Result Download Link button
- From File Download Popup Window, click on your survey report to download
- The survey results (SPSS file) will be generated and downloaded to your computer
Your survey results can be downloaded in the SPSS file format. SPSS performs descriptive statistics, T-tests, linear regression, and non-parametric tests. If you do not have a licensed version of SPSS, you can download and install the free open source PSPP www.gnu.org/software/pspp.
PSPP is a Free replacement for the proprietary program SPSS and appears very similar to it with a few exceptions.