Real Time charts can be set up to display multiple pie, bar, or column charts on a single screen. The charts automatically refresh at a user defined interval period. Real Time charts are ideal for presentations such as exhibitions. For example, you could use the Data4Action app in an interactive exhibition by automatically uploading survey results and then displaying results on a large screen using Real Time Charts.
- Go to the Surveys tab
- Find the Survey you want to download result associated to
- Find the Results Column
- Go to the Results Column
- Choose from Real Time Charts to visualize your data
- Set the Refresh Rate (in minutes) to update your Realtime chart automatically
- Setup Real Time Chart
- Step 1: Select Questions you want to include in real time chart
- Step 2: Select your date range, Setup Chart, type, logo, header color, background image, and font
- Click on Save & Display Charts
Real Time Charts can only be configured for the following question types: Multi Select, Single Select, Interval Scale, Grid and Grid Scale.