- Go to the Surveys Tab
- Choose survey you want to edit
- Go to Options Tab
- Go to Recording GPS and expand section
- Tick the checkbox Capture the device GPS location (if available) and include in the survey response
- Select the Save button
- On your Phone or Tablet device, ensure Location Services is enabled.
- The use of GPS may impact the longevity of the battery charge of your device due to the need to geo-locate the device at the time of the survey.
- This option captures the GPS data at the end of each survey rather than at a specific point within the survey. If your respondent needs to view longitude, latitude, altitude and accuracy data within the survey and capture GPS at a specific point in the survey, we recommend you include the GPS question type in your survey design.