The Hot Answer feature automatically sends you an email notification when an interviewee answers a survey question that has been marked as a Hot Answer.
Data4Action matches your “Uploaded Results” with the Hot Answer criteria you set up in your survey. Hot Answer criteria matching cannot be done until your survey results are uploaded from your device. To receive Hot Answer email notifications in a timely manner, it is recommended that you also enable Real Time Results within the survey options tab. Hot Answers is an advanced option, and it is disabled by default.
- Go to the Surveys Tab
- Choose survey you want to edit
- Go to Options Tab
- Go to Hot Answers and expand section
- Tick the checkbox Enable Hot Answers for this Survey button
- Enter an Email Address for receiving email notifications
- Select the Send Test button and verify that the test email is received.
- Select the Save button.