The Data4Action app has a safe mode that has been designed to upload survey results in a safe mode. This feature should only be used if you cannot upload survey results using the standard Upload Results or Automatic Upload methods. To enable safe mode, follow below steps:
- Open Data4Action app on your device
- Go to Options Tab
- Click Upload Results button
- Switch the Upload results on start setting to On.
- Open the Data4Action app. You should see a Safe Mode dialog box with help instructions.
- Select the Exit App Now button.
- Open the Data4Action app again.
- This time the Data4Action App opens in Safe Mode.
- Click the Upload Results button.