- Go to Surveys Tab
- Select survey you wish to edit
- From left side sidebar find Change Survey Mode section
- Click on Switch to Edit Mode
- Modify your survey design as appropriate
- Data4Action deletes the test survey results and removes the test survey from your device when a survey is switched from Test Mode into Edit Mode. Make sure to download your data if you want to modify survey after publishing.
- The warning from test to edit mode messages can be turned off by ticking the “Don’t show me this warning again” checkbox. If you would like to turn the warning messages back on, go to the Account tab and tick the “Show Warning when changing from Test to Edit Mode” checkbox.