In this example the published survey called Cold Chain Inventory Assessment Questionnaire has been published. To modify its survey design, follow these steps:
- Go to the Surveys Tab
- Find survey you want to edit
- Click on Edit Survey button
- Enter a new Survey Name and click on the Edit Published Survey button. We recommend that you enter a variation of the original survey name. For example, Copy of or Version-2 So you can easily identify it.
- A copy of the original survey will be created and listed in the Survey Management screen with the new survey name you have entered.
- Go to Surveys tab and find new survey you created
- Click on new survey to update and modify
- Test your new survey by click on Switching to Test Mode
- Publish survey by navigating to the Publish Tab and selecting the Publish button
- Go to the Devices tab and assign the survey to your device.
- Make sure that your new survey design is correct before re-publishing.
- Select Publish Survey from Survey Shortcuts to quickly view the Publish tab. After re-publishing, the original published survey will be set to expire in 1 day and your replacement survey will have an updated expiry date calculated from your original survey.